fredag 21. mars 2014

Game: Tera

Presenting an online MMRPG!

One of my favorite games at the moment must be: Tera. It's like all the other MMRPG games out there, but something facinated me more with this than for example Word of Warcraft (no hate please, that is just not something for me :))

Oh well, back to Tera. The gamedesign is more on the cute side than the rough side. By that I mean errhhh the moves and the characters can have everything from wings to cute small animal ears as accessories. One example is the race: Elin and Popori: 

Elin

Popori

Picture of an Elin and a Popori :)

I guess I can add up the rest of the races when I'm at it: 

Aman (Male)

Aman (Female)

Baraka

The next race is the race I have as my main: It's called Castanic: 

*ADD PICTURE* 


High Elf (Female)

Human (Female) 

As probably notices, most ot the female outfits are a little...errhh revealing. Nothing new or special since this is an asianmade game. Lots of fan-service :)

Anyway, now that we have taken a look on the races, I think it's time to look at the different classes; 
Close combat: Berserker, Slayer, Warrior and Lancer 





Range: Archer, Sorcerer



Healers: 



Gameplay: 

It's like all MMRPG games, you're going to do a lot of quests; zone and story quests. It's a lot of repeatable tasks but you won't get that bored by it. Like you have normal "killing" quests, where you need to kill of like 10 of a kind. These one are quite simple and only require time. 
The quests that are really requiring some skills are the bam-quests, where you have to kill of a bigger and more difficult enemy. It's recommended that you do this one as a party, since it takes up much time to solo it. 
Some classes are good solo characters like Lancer (supertanky and can hold up for a long time), I also think that it's not that hard for a slayer, berserker or an warrior to solo it.

I myself have tried to solo with mystic and an archer. Mystic did work if you're up for like 10-15 minutes, which means if you do one mistake, you have to start all over.. The easiest mistake to be done is to drag another bam after you... then you're pretty much fucked. 

I have also tried soloing with an archer, but I noticed that it's too difficult to move away from the attacks, because of short jumpback skill. 

Different kinds of BAMs: 
Bamfight with lancer




Zone quests are marked with yellow ex marks "!" and story quests are maked in red


What I really like about Tera is the way they have used the map to make things a lot easier for the player. Instead of wondering "oh where the hell is that kind of BAM or enemy?" you can just click on the quest tab and the objects and your objects will show as a orange circle on your map. 



There is so much more to write about this game but I'll update this later if I feel like it :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar