onsdag 21. mars 2012

Learn: Tsundere and Yandere

Sooo if you're an anime fan or have watched some animes you have probably met the words Yandere and Tsundere. But what does these two words actually mean? 
Well I'll try to describe them as easy as possible. 
To help you understand it a little better I'll post a very good describing picture: 


Soo lets start with the first one: Tsundere

As you see in the text under the picture (Which is Taiga from Toradora), the person is denying liking the apple .. Which means that the person is a coldhearted, kinda Sarcastic and does not want to show her feelings.
-  This attitude is coming from the words Tsun Tsun which is used for a cold, denying and gruff attitude
But after some time her attitude will change into a more loving and friendly person who ends up with falling in love with the person.
- This attitude is from the words Dere Dere which really means that the person become soft and weak-hearted.. if that made any sense x) 

Pictures of some of the most known Tsundere:

Ofc I had to add Taiga Aisaka
This is her in her "Tsun Tsun"-mode

This is also Taiga, but in "dere dere"-mode

Rin from Fate Stay Night
Misaka Mikoto from Index is a typical tsundere imo

I hope I haven't fucked up and misunderstood anything but that's at least what I think of the word tsundere. 

Sooo over to Yandere

The freaky psycho person :D! These persons are what I enjoy the most to watch, just because they are awesome.
So what's a yandere? Shortly it's a person who's obsessed with her crush and would to ANYTHING for him to become hers.
Her mood should be very quick-changing from loveydovey to a psycho violent person. They are often seen with some kind of weapon, often a knife or a cleaver.

I think the yandere person could be a yandere without really loving a person but just being connected and hanging out with him.. <--- I'm not really sure about that. An example of the last here is Rena Ryuugu from Higurashi no naku koro ni. I haven't really thought about her having some kind of a romantic view of Keichii but they have a friendly friendship relationship-thing-thing xD

Well screw that lets just post some pictures instead.. Maybe it'll become more clearer: 

If you have read my blog, I have already written about this girl
As you see, it's Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki
This is the latest Yandere girl I have seen
She'll kill whoever gets in her way, to protect her crush



Original drawer of this pictures deviant: >>LINK<<

This is the girl I wrote about further up in this post:
Rene Ryuugu.....she's ... Really a scary girl
But as for the yandere, her mood changes and from being a violent killing machine she usually looks more like this :

Last person I'll post is Kotonoha Katsura
Those memories... O_O She's from  the anime called : School days
The most fucked up..disturbing piece of work... damn
I can easily understand Kotonoha's urge to kill a certain person..
Maybe I should write about it soon


So yeah.. that's my post for today! Hope you guys are a lil more informed now and that my post helped you understand a lil bit more!
~





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar